NWA Second Stage Transition is a tax-exempt nonprofit organization with a 501 (c) (3) status. This organization helps encourage transformation to individuals who are willing to break the bondage of abuse to find hope and take control of their lives. NWA Second Stage Transition seeks to strengthen linkages between clients and community-based resources to prevent the progression of abuse, addiction, and homelessness. NWA Second Stage Transition believes each person is created to be unique and valuable.
To encourage empowerment, provide safety awareness, and opportunities to those who want to restore a balanced life and prevent the circle of addiction, homelessness, and domestic violence.
A community where individuals and families are empowered, transformed, hopeful, and are held accountable.
Professionalism • Confidentiality • Authenticity • Integrity • Inclusivity • Respect
- Provide individuals dealing with abuse, homelessness, or addiction with the resources they need to positively transform their lives.
- Empowers individuals to see their unique value.
- Teaches acceptance and informed decision-making.
- Strengthens links between residents and community-based resources to prevent the progression of abuse, addiction, and homelessness.
- Offers substance abuse and mental health counseling, assessments, coaching, parenting classes, domestic violence, and order of protection awareness.
- Offers support group meetings for men and women when necessary.