Any contributions are appreciated. Our main goal for monetary donations will be to pay for a residential home. This home will be used to break the bondage of unhealthily living by learning the skills necessary to move to independent, safe, healthy, and productive adults.
You can either make an in-kind donation or volunteer your time.
- Volunteer Opportunities:
- Financial Planning, Transportation, Health & Wellness, Life Skills Training, Mentor, and Art Therapy Classes.
- Male Clients:
- shampoo/conditioners,body wash, lotions, razors/shaving cream, socks, etc.
- Female Clients:
- shampoo/conditioners, body wash, lotion towels, socks, etc.
- socks, pajamas, shampoo, body wash/lotion, webs, notes books, etc.
- Other needs:
- paper towel, tissue, etc.